It’s time for another update.
- Property #1 is completed, rented and refinanced. I made $83k in equity and it’s rented now at $1,800/mo.
- Property #2 is completed, rented and refinanced. I made $42k in equity and it’s rented now at $1595/mo.
- Property #3 is completed, rented and refinanced. I made $42k in equity and it’s rented now for $1700/mo.
- Property #4 rehab is complete! Appraisal is also complete, coming back last week at $236,000! I’m all-in at $141,000, making this the best equity capture yet at $95,000!
- Property #5 This property closed last month and is now rented back to the sellers until May.
- Property #6 The rehab on this one is nearly finished and should be done-done by the end of this week. I’ll end up all-in on this $140k and if I’m lucky, it will appraise for $150k. This has been a nightmare rehab consisting of the worst termite damage I’ve ever experienced, requiring a complete rebuild of 60% of the house, a new roof, expensive tree removal and more.
- Property #7 Yes, I bought another one. This closed in late December and it was a quick and easy cosmetic rehab that stayed on budget. I purchased this for $82k and put $30k into it. It appraised at $150k and it’s now rented at $1600/mo.
Photo updates below!
Property #3 Final Professional Photos
Property #4 Final Professional Photos
Property #6 Progress Photos
Property #7 Before/After (including final professional photos)